We were lucky enough to get the opportunity to experience a Staycation at the Novotel Brisbane recently .
I seriously love the idea of a Staycation.
Sometimes it is all too difficult and expensive to pack up the family for a week and go for a vacation so this a great affordable alternative.
The Novotel offers as awesome deal for families to get away for a night of fun with the kids without the huge price tag.
Did you know about the Novotel Family Promises that are available Nationwide?
One of the major benefits is a 5pm checkout on Sunday, allowing families to enjoy a full weekend of activities at their destination rather than having to check out in the morning. Other family friendly benefits, available with any rate booked include:
- Bedrooms capable of accommodating up to two adults and two children, with a sofa/bed to allow relaxing during the day
- Two children up to age 16 stay free when sharing their parents’/grandparents’ room
- Free breakfast for children under 16
- Extended check-out till 5pm on Sundays
- Welcome gift for children
- Complimentary cartoon network (Nickelodeon)
- Special equipment for babies available to parents (bottle warmers, changing tables etc) making it easier for them to travel with less luggage
- Balanced and nutritious menu for children
- A children’s play area
Novotel Brisbane – room rates priced from $219 per room per night. You can find out more here
Below are a few pics of our recent stay at the Novotel Brisbane which was also decked out with Inside Out promotions and fun to make it that bit more exciting and fun for the kids.
Every Novotel Australia wide does fun a little bit different for the kids so make sure to check in and ask what to expect from your local.
If you book now and find one of the character toys from the Disney/Pixar new movie ‘Inside Out’ around your local Novotel Hotel you could WIN one of over 800 prizes valued at more than $40,000!
You can find out more about it here …
We were lucky enough to be given a one night Staycation to give away to one lucky family to stay a night these school holidays at the Novotel Brisbane.