There is a lot of commercial hype surrounding Valentines BUT at the end of the day, Valentines Day is as simple as telling those we love that we LOVE them.
Set out below are some simple ideas to celebrate as a family:
- a small heart chocolate on their pillow;
- homemade card (these are always the best, don’t you think?)
- note in their lunch box;
- family’s favourite dessert that night (our favourite is chocolate dipped strawberries – YUM!);
- red & white balloons all over their room;
- play your family’s favourite music over dinner that night; and
- ‘heart attack’ their bedroom door with little love hearts describing what you love about them.